Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Talkin Spit

Yesterday was the last day alone @ the house. I was sick as fuck and wasn't in a good mood. After school slept, watched movies, ate, my "brother" came home around 9, walking in hella bitching at me telling me to clean the house because the parents were coming soon. He was calling me stupid and shit, I was getting hella irritated and he started cussing me out. Fuck you cunt!

Today; Slept in till 7:30, took a shower, ate breakfast, chilled till 9:10 and left. Went to Luckys for an orange juice then got to school ~9:25. Got in during spanish, yeah. The whole day was chill. Lunch was cool! Yesterday Tina and I played the waterballoon toss (AND LOST B/C OF TINA, haha i still love you though.) and today was talkin spit, We beat the freshmen and tied w/ jrs who beat the srs . Shit, I am not funny on the spot!!

No comments: