Monday, May 11, 2009

President

Yeah, I am your junior class president. Yeah, its something I have really wanted since the beginning of freshman year.. but now? Not so much. The reason for this is because of people doubting me or putting hella pressure on me. People underestimate me because I smoke and drink sometimes, but seriously, you don't gotta do that. I rarely let smoking and drinking interfere with my life, and if it got to the point where it did, I know I would be able to stop. I keep my "party" life different with my school life. Yeah, and the thing is you two rooted for us, you told us to our face that you guys were going for the "bestfriend campaign" and then you turn around and tell people frankie isn't right for the job? Seriously? You don't even know frankie dude. So whatever, in the end it sucks to see people get their way when they don't deserve it. Esp when they get it by being manipulative and what not, it really sucks. The 2 people running against each other are the most deserving of getting into ASB, so frankie and jobel, I wish you two luck, cus forreal? In the end... us 3 all got played.

No comments: