Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Heated Lightweight

Sometimes I wonder who I can really depend on? feel me? Its just that, everyone says "im here for you" and "i got your back" but when shit gets tough, in the end its only ALWAYS frankie. so, NO im not asking for attention, im just asking for people not to say shit they dont mean.

Shit, and its funny because even after frankie and I are hella heated with each other we still got each others back. We got that bond where we know our friendship is strong enough to the point where it won't falter.
Yeah sure I got some good ass friends but forreal, why does it only feel like frankie only looks out for my best interest? Seriously. Once again, im not looking for attention cus i could give 2 shits about that. I feel like im so real in every situation, I have hella peoples back, they fuck up and im still saying "naw, its coo... we all make mistakes, doesnt mean your stupid" but seriously im through being like that. Its funny cus now when you got your close ass friends getting into relationships they forget all about you. FRIENDSHIPS DONT GO ON PAUSE WHEN YOURE IN A RELATIONSHIP. They dont, so fuck you for puttin people off. That goes out to SO MANY PEOPLE IN MY LIFE DUDE. Only person I know that can handle that shit is NINA COSINO, so big fuckin ups to you sister. forreal dude. seriously.

Yeah, im mad as fuck right now. So BIG UPS TO FRANKIE because I KNOW for a fact this friendship will always last dude... I swear man (no homo). Fuck dude, words cant even describe that shit. I really am sitting her tryna find words, but seriously: NO ONE knows our friendship better than us.

No comments: