Wednesday, May 6, 2009

A Millie - Asher Roth

So today was pretty fuckin chill man. Got on the bus, shit man. As soon as I get on I feel like your judging me dude! Man, you changed dude, I really don't feel like talking to you anymore, I see a shady part of you. Its whatever now man. Got to school and went to the library, sat with Matt Louie and them. Haha, good shit in the morning, not even for a particular reason. Got to Spanish and it was basically a chill day, we just had to work on one packet. Talked with Kris and Frankie for the whole thing, goood shit, haha. Genna get "Agustin" tattoed on my hand, haha jk! Went to humanities went over the final product and watched the movie. It is actually a good movie. During break tried to find someone but FAILED. So basically kicked it for the rest. PE was intense! Softball man! DONT FUCK WITH ME! Stop crying that I stepped on your toe bitch!

After School: took bus to tanfo for job hunting! yeeee FOCUSED ON THE C.R.E.A.M


and to you: I seriously TRY to understand you and what you're going through.

No comments: