Today was a pretty sick day.
Woke up and got ready for school. Went to the library, printed out my slides and then went to bio, hour long classes = sick! Didn't really do shit in bio, suucks. Straight to humanities, didn't really do shit. Practiced w/ a group, Seng and Michael were in mine, I guess I talked over 5 minutes, lolll. Then geometry came, passed out papers basically and then left to go set up spring fair. Pizzas didn't come till late, but got sold out in 12 minutes or something, so thats good. Senior Auction, hahaha, bought Kim and Jared for $3, but I still didn't give my money yet. Am I a creep for that? Lol, cus I feel like a creeper. Finished selling ealier so Frankie Ninah and I cleaned up early. Chilled for a little because I didn't know I was supposed to go to the gym, went there and set up rally. RALLY WAS SICK! Good shit guys, we won first!
+ Field day was cooooo, basically just chilled.
After school: Cleaned up and then waited around with Tarek, Tristan, Nikkole, Vinnie, Krystle and David. Took 110 Linda mar and went to Tristan's house. Got there and and a fuckin jam sesh! hahaha Bongos and didgeridoo w/ Nikkole's singing and Krystle's dancing, hahahah. Played rock band, then COD, first timer!! Hahah I suck hella bad but that game is hella intense.
Walked to Linda Mar and ate pizza, gooood ass pizza dude. Tristan's mom came, Tristan drove all of us to the movies, and then we all watched Terminator Salvation.
SICKEST MOVIE EVER.
^^ Hella enjoyed kickin it with them. I came to school today thinking I had no plans but at the end had a good ass friday. Real Ass N. feeme?
No plans for the rest of the week though, haha.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment