Shit man, lately I've been hella out of it. If you know me, you know I'm never really a downer and you never really see me in a fucked up mood. For that reason, I've been trying to analyze why I've been upset. One reason is because I just basically lost a good ass friend of mine. Its crazy how you can be HELLA close with someone but the next day its like you never were. But seriously man, I was getting tired of being in that situation. And if you read this (you probably already know who you are) I miss you, hopefully one day we'll be able to talk again and be coo, like the old days. But for right now, I need you to be able to learn how to balance friendships and relationships, talk to me when you do.
Secondly - This whole may 15 shit. Seriously? My brother is a prick. My sister can't trust me, but shes chill and down with whatever that day. Maybe I'm just stressing too much off that.
Thirdly - Arguing on the daily is never good. Right now, were at a mutual understanding, so hopefully no more fighting? I always gotta have my bestfriend, haha.
Fourthly (?) lmao - With all this, and with hella happening lately, I'm still trying to see who my "real" friends are (no homo) and shit. I've been hella cautious lately and hella double thinking, "will they be there for me in the long run?". As much as people say they will, I can't bring myself to believe it. The only way to get past this is just to see who stays and who goes.
With that, I end my blog. Haha, late.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment