haha, matty mackin... thats so funny. follow me on twitter: www.twitter.com/mattCALDE
I have 11 massive mosquito bites which all hella itch and im trying not to scratch.
Today was an ok day. Spanish was chill, didn't really do shit but a crossword (all day everyday) and it was basically a free period.
- Humanities was cooo, came in and went over action plan AGAIN, took a quiz on vocab/ sudan and darfur. Then we took notes from the ppt about something I forget, haha.
- PE we swam. Treading test, frankie kept making me hella laugh then I would go hella under water, lmfao.
shiiit, so testing tomorrow for English THEN AP testing, fuuck! I hella hope I make it into AP, they said about 50 people signed up, fml. I hope enriched comes in handy! time to study them lit terms.
they talked about elections they other day, should i run again? lol FML if I lose.
yeah, that is about all. pt 2 on friday? idk.
YEAAH one last thing:
Life is way too short to be mad, so stop startin shit with people who dont do shit, stop complaining all day everyday and grow the hell up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment