Holy shit man, This past week has been the BEST week in my life dude! Picking Pie Ranch for my interim was the best choice I've made this whole year, hahah. Being away from everything was great. I got to bond with brand new people who I otherwise wouldn't have, They are amazing people and had hella fun with them! I also got to get even more closer with Tiff, Nina, Lyle, Matt, and Ralph. Even though we were close, i feel hella closer with them young g's. hahahha. Even though we had a problem for a minute, we talked shit out and everything was coool as shit, maybe even better than before feeeme? No homo!
Shit, We gutted chickens too! Made "I CANT BELIEVE ITS NOT BREAD!", set gopher traps, made compost.. wsup with that special brownie though!! We also had campfires, learned hella shit about farms which was interesting for me. WELL WORTH IT! I recommend this interim to people for next year.
Stayin up till 5:30am was hella fun, hahahah.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment