Matthew Calderon
Tuesday, April 14, 2009
Drivers Ed
Is annoying, and the videos are funny, lmfao.
Being back at school was fun, Coming back I thought it would be different, but it feels like im closer to people now. The break was good for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
MCalderon
View my complete profile
Followers
Following
...wtf am I reading?
DAILY GRIND.
DenielMfknTanglao
Kris Agustin
mfjram.com
O J D G O T M E
phiggapino's Xanga
PJMZ
Tina Mangubat
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(103)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(7)
►
July
(12)
►
June
(9)
►
May
(16)
▼
April
(14)
Coming to my senses
Shoulda Known Better
when
trying to let you know wsup
Matt for vice
Welcome Back
R.I.P John Joseph Pagobo
Strength
Drivers Ed
Happy Easter
Painting - Atmosphere
STAY THUGGIN!
WANNA BE A BALLA!
Ready, Aim, Fire! Righteous!
►
March
(12)
►
February
(14)
►
January
(12)
►
2008
(43)
►
December
(12)
►
November
(11)
►
October
(6)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(1)
No comments:
Post a Comment