"May the road rise up to meet you, may the wind be ever at your back. May the sun shine warm upon your face and the rain fall softly on your fields. And until we meet again, may God hold you in the hollow of his hand"
I never thought I would see the day where I would lose a friend. Even though I wasn't close with him I still grew up with him and spent a lot of time with JJ. JJ was an amazing person who was hella funny and hellla cool. When I found out about his passing, all I could think about was FDR days man, JJ was hella friendly and no way did he deserve leaving the earth this early. Talking to Frankie about this all really helped, we brought up even though he didn't deserve to die, he left a great person with a good impression on people. Everything happens for a reason though, and God was calling for you bro, You and your family are in my prayers... I mean it when I say, you'll never be forgotten bro, you truly were a great person.
Yesterday - Atmosphere
thank you for listening tina, matt and jasmine. i appreciate it guys.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment