Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Shoulda Known Better

Yeah, right now all I can really say is I am glad everything is cool.

T- DAWG (i hope you know who you are) - im glad we were able to work through our shit. Our friendship is hella valuable to me and i hella cherish that shit man, no homo. Serious when I say you are one of my closest friends, I know I can depend on you and I hope you feel the same, dawwg. I do have your back and I really hope everything is clear now. you my N4L.

and yeah, M-DAWG, yeah bruh... I aint mad at you. I see where you were coming from and what you did was justified. We talked shit out too, and got everything coo man.

and for my last blog, i take it back cus i know i can trust all 4 of em. fuck the doubts cus everytime there is a problem, were able to come above it and be mature about it.

No comments: