Dead and Gone by T.I. and Justin Timberlake is a good song.
Today was an ok today, we basically had a free day in bio, a blackout and fire drill during second block and that was pretty damn dope. We had a test in geometry, and I don't know how I did on that.
+ 061306fam planned to hang out soon which makes me happy cus we all used to be hella close together, but as a group --- kinda faded, but I hope it becomes a more frequent thing - us all hanging out together (all 5 of us). Doing Kris Kringle with them too, haha crackin. I remember in 8th grade we picked names hella times, lmao.
+ Winterball is coming up soon and I'm kind of stoked. My date Marissa Ramirez is hella awesome for that fucking funny ass card she made me, hahahaha. But, she managed to get us a limo?! Thats crackin! Haha.
+ Fixed all things, were friends. All is cool, hope nothin goes wrong again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment