Today, woke up around 8 and basically just chilled. Left the house around 10:30 (lmao hella late, sorry jenn) to meet up with Jenn. We met at Ranch and hopped on the 120 to colma bart and then the 130 to Airport and Linden. Got off at the ssyc office, went in and Anthony was the only one there. Jenn and I talked to Leona and Mia about life, hahah. After a while Paulo came and then Anna, Zara and Kathy. We went to the conference room upstairs and did Anonymous Affirmation which hella picked me up, hahah. Soon after Jonathan, Frankie, Allison, and Blanca came. We had a regular meeting, and Etan even came by! We had lunch and Jenn and I talked to Anna about lifE as well, lollll, then split up into yet another work group, hhaha. Jenn, Anna, Kathy and I are in the presentation for middle school group. Thennn, they suprised us and told us we were all genna go ice skating! Hahah ice skating was hella fun dude. ONLY SSYC MEMBERS WOULD HOLD HANDS AND ALMOST RUN OVER A LITTLE GIRL, hahahahahaha fuckin running for her life! Got back and then we did another Affirmation, and WOW! You don't know how good it feels for people to say good things about you and being able to express appreciation for people that have done a lot for you. I wish we could've done the Affirmation for Mia, Leona and Alan.
+ For a while, I didn't really want Frankie to join SSYC because her and I already spent so much time with each other (having all our classes with each other, and such) but after today I am hella glad she did because it'll just make our friendship grow and I see so much potential with her work with SSYC. Jenn and I were talking and we hella have so much faith in everyone in SSYC right now. We realized that the seniors do hella for SSYC and when they're gone its genna be tough getting on track, but we can do it. I think Jonathan, Jenn, Frankie and I are hella dedicated people and we will be able to carry on for ssyc.
+ I also wanna give a shout out to my mentor Anna, you really are a strong, independent person.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment