So, Christmas was good, got a 360!
Yesterday: I forget what time I woke up, but chilled for a while and then Dad took me to serramonte and I bought some games for the 360 (too bad im having problems with it right now). Got home, Trixie came over and then My dad drove us to Jessica's house and Jennifer was already there. Jenn and I played DDR, hella hard game. Soon after, everyone showed up and it was Allan, Lavon, Hilary, Randia, Andria, Kris, and of course Jessica. We were talking about Ghost stories and shit, haha it was funny.We also played "Are you smarter than a 5th grader". We left Jessica's house around 2:30, and we met Deniel at Yerba Buena. Hella westmoor people were there. It was good catchin up with Andria and Randia after hella long. We skated for about an hour (?) and then we just messed around at the playground. We all smashed into the car and we dropped Andria and Randia off. Got to the hotel and met Jonathan and Ralph there, wwe walked in to a big ass party lmao. When we got into the hotel, we all went straight to the food! Then we went swimming, lmao Lavon is hella funny dude. Kris doesn't know how to Swim or ice skate, hahaha. We all were in thepool for a while and we swooped the hot tub where creeper white boy already was jacking off the water. We played telephone, "The white boy is hella cute" lmaoo. After that we all went to the sauna and then Kris Trixie and I went upstairs. I chilled with Allan, Ralph and Deniel. I took a shower and then we were all messing around with Trixie, haha, I noticed that Deniel and I hella think the same shit and know when we both are thinking the same thing, lmaoo. Yeaa, Deniel left around 10, Ralph went around 11. Drinks came around 12 and yea, all I need to say is lesson learned. Thanks everyone for takin care of me.
Today:
When I woke up I felt hella bad, I felt like death came and socked me in the face, lol. Personification?ojdgotme: we slept with ghosts <---- TRUE STORY, when looking at the pictures.. hella orbs! Damn, left around 10:30. Thank you Jessica!
+ Plan your shit better and don't get mad when shit doesn't go your way!
+ Shout out to Lavon for stoppin by my house n checkin on me, thanks monica. hahaha
+ hanging out with everyone at jessica's party was hella fun and Its good being around them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment