Tuesday, December 16, 2008

1000 Point Finals


When I woke up this morning, I felt hella rested and heard the rain which wa pretty sick because it was kind of relaxing.

Today was hella cold. Bio was hella fun, having eric corgas in my group is fuckin hilarious dude. Humanities final was OK. I think I did an ok job, missed some stuff but yea. I love sitting in back of Tiff, hahahaha.

After school missed the first bus so went to yearbook and started on the winterball page. Took the CROWDED 2:10 bus to jennifers. Amanda had already left -_____- so it was jenn deniel nina and I. It was hella good hanging out with them and catching up. We basically ate hella at Jenns, hahaha. Spam, Eggs, and Chocolate. We all left at 4, yea. Fuckin love my sibs.

+After talking about it to some people, what you got was karma. lol, figure out what you want first.
+ You have been more touchy with me, lolllll

No comments: