
Ok birthday this year, I think its because I celebrated it on Friday. But yea, it started off hella rough but then gradually got better. Nancy and Frankie took me out to ihop, thanks guys. I got the breakfast sampler. Good food, bad service, but aye! No complaints. After that we went to Macy's so I could buy my tie and yea. Mom picked us up, dropped Nancy off and then Frankie came to my house. Sister and neice were there and we went to the Macaroni Grill. Hella good food! Haha, and im pretty sure my neice loves frankie.
+ THANKS FOR ALL THE GREETS EVERYONE.
So, I had a good talk with my friend and within that talk I realized I need to move on because its been the same for about a month and yea, just seems like you need to find out what you want before you hurt hella people. If you read this before I talk to you, this is what you should expect to hear.
Its just time for me to get out of this situation with her.
haha krystle left me the funniest pic. comment on that picture above:
December 7, 2008 6:11 PM
yay! i took this one.
&this is almost as scary as that one time wen you came on the bus looking like a psycho maniac hella smiling and shit.

No comments:
Post a Comment