Sunday, January 11, 2009

"ohhhhhh shiiiit!"

Yesterday woke up around 8 or 9 and chilled. I started getting ready around 9:40 and left like at 10:10 or something. Got there and Frankie, Allison, and Anthony were there. Eventually everyone showed up (Jennifer, Jonathan, Zara, Paulo) and we left to westlake. We started the youth purchase surveys, Jenn was my observer. Jenn and I went to Chevron first and we called each other lmao. I got a pack of gum and then asked for a box of newports, almost got it, but didn't -____-. Well yea, throughout the day it was the same thing, I finally got one buy! After SSYC went to Frankies house. Her Allison and I watched TV and then hopped on the wii fit. Allison busts out with, "Lets make some dessert" hahaha. We fuckin made brownies with helllla shit on it. Vanilla Ice Cream, Brownies with chocolate chips, Whip Cream and Chocolate Syrup. It was hella good but then it became too much, lmfao. Hella fun though, left around 9:30

No comments: