As I look back at the last 365 days I have realized that 365 days ago, I was a completely different person. In the beginning of the year I had different friends, a different perspective on life and all around DIFFERENT. In the beginning of the year I was kind of a coward, or "self-conscious". I was afraid to make big decisions by myself, or at all. Through-out the year that faded and now I think I am a better me, some people may disagree and may not like me.. but that's something else that has changed. Ever since 7th grade I always wanted people to like me, but now I have learned to let that go.
As a person--- I think I really chilled out, I don't think its a bad thing either.
Some people --- May not support the things I do, but hey, Live and let live.
Some of my goals for 2009:
1. Get a job. My parents give me money a lot, and I appreciate it and all, its just they hold it over my head if I do something wrong, I think it is time for me to take that extra step to becoming a more independent person and get ready for the future somewhat, (aka put some money away for college so I can help out my parents)
2. Get my permit. Haha, yea! This one is self-explanatory.
3. Keep/Raise my decent grades. This year I have applied myself more than last year and it pays off!
4. Get in shape. My benefit, not yours.
5. Be more open with my religion. Ever since church camp ended, I have kind of shut off my religion, and sometimes I get kind of shutup when I talk about God and my belief because other people don't. I want to express and practice more.
And yea, that's it. Thank you again to all those who have been there for me in 2008. Shaped me into the person I am today.
Big ups to Frankie, you are really my bestfriend. You are hella 'meatloaf' lol.
Also to my big brother Theo: You look out and care so much man, like I told you: you have been more of a big brother to me than my real ones.
06136 sibs: Since 2006, we still have that bond.
++TCK
new yrs eve was amazing. parents finally let my neighbor over and we 'ledged', watched the countdown and ledged again. Backyard firework show.... hella cool
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment