Saturday, January 31, 2009

NAKED IN BED

Yesterday and Today hella good days.
Yesterday:
- Coffee shop with spanish class! Ms.B is sick and I hella think shes cool for letting us stay there till the period was almost over.
- Thought of a master plan, lmfao
- Interim Fair: LIFE ON A FARM, LETS GOOO!!
- 98/100 on the in class essay for humanities, I am hella happy that I got that.
- Paulo gave me jenn and frankie a ride to ssyc (thanks paulo!)
- SSYC was hella fun!
- Went to quad, kind of boring. Talked to drunkie for a while
- Mom picked up me jenn and frankie, went to linda mar, while she was at safeway we went to cold stone and chillllled there. Chillx100000
-
Today:
- Frankie and Ralph came over. "PUSSY MONEY WEED" hahaha
- Frankie left, Ralph left about 40 minutes after.
- Went to David VDW's bday party at moonstar. I ATE SQUID! lmao
- Made plans with drunkie for presidents week... hopefully pull through?

No comments: