“We are well advised to keep on nodding terms with the people we used to be, whether we find them attractive company or not. Otherwise they turn up unannounced and surprise us, come hammering on the mind's door at 4am of a bad night and demand to know who deserted them, who betrayed them, who is going to make amends. We forget all too soon the things we thought we could never forget."
Seems like everyone is walking out on me because I am branching out to make more friends. I mean, I love the people who are gettn mad but its seriously like this: the phone works both ways. I hear about complaints of the people i hang out with, and you guys complain to other people about it, but you can't pull me aside and let me know whats up? And then I hear the people I was closest with last year all think the same... I try to say wsup to you guys, esp one person in particular but all I get is the cold shoulder. Ok, ok, I can admit I am a sarcastic person and I do say things that are messed up sometimes and I'll be a better person and look out for that.
All this shit makes me feel like I can't branch out, like I have to stick to my 'roots'.
even hearing it from my bestfriend, who I thought understood... doesn't even understand..

No comments:
Post a Comment