I've been real apathetic lately.
School has been stressing me out a lot lately due to the fact we had 2 projects dumped on us. Bio project has already been turned in, but it was really stressful because it was hard trying to compare an endoplasmic reticulum to a bearded lady (and other things as well). Also, we have a humanities project that Frankie and I are doing on Hitler Youth and presentations are coming up soon... not crackin. Honestly, I really couldn't function with out Frankie. If these projects were dumped on me and myself only... I would have horrible grades. Frankie is truly my best friend.
Yearbook is a pain in the ass to do, esp when your partner doesn't go. Stick to your obligations!
btw; this was supposed to be my eyes only at first, but I decided, just a little while ago i would make it public.. so my bad if you saw stuff that made ya mad!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment