Monday, October 27, 2008

TTHHEE PPAARRTTYY

Today was ok. Dressed formal for presentation, bus came kind of late today, around 7:18. Got to school found out the computers were all down, wtf! Out of all days... when we had our presentations. Spanish 3-4 was kind of boring, got hella compliments on how i looked which felt good. haha. Advisory, computers were still down which hella sucked because Frankie and I's ppt was on communicado. Found out we didn't have to present anymore during 2nd block humanities, so we played a review game for the test, until there was like 30 minutes left in class and then the comps start working so that means we had to present. Frankie and I were first, caught myself speed talking lightweight, and patrick told me to slow down. Hella BSed a question that was asked to us. Well, anyways a lot of people told us we did HELLA good, and beat the time limit (10 minutes) but then I heard we got 7 minutes. So i don't know where we stand with that. PE, I forgot my clothes on the first day of the weight room, suuucks!

No comments: