Got up at 6:20, got ready left my house at 7:15, and then my mom took Frankie and I to school.
Got there and went around talking to people, Frankie and I already knew we had Yuen for advisory (ASB). 8:05 came and we went to advisory, OTR this will be GAY. Frankie and I are kind of by ourselves, but maybe thats cus we kind of isolated ourselves. Yuen started passing out shcedules, and frankie and I were hella scared if we didn't get ALL our classes together, but we did!
Heres how the day went:
01. Physics - Dr.Ted
- In this class theres (Frankie, of course) Tina, Joanne, Lyle, Jeanelle, Jessa and other people. This is an ok class, Dr.Ted seems really cool and a good teacher.
02. Peer Helping - Ambrose
- In here theres Frankie, Adam, Alyssa, Kim, Ally, Taylor (and of course others). This class seems like its genna get hella deep and serious real quick. I'm excited for this class though.
03. Alg2 - Yuen
- This class seems pretty crackin! Frankie, Adam, Jinezza, Marissa, Alyssa, Nancy, Sheridon, Kim, Ally yeah.
04/05 - Humanities - Hughes
- HELLA CRACKIN CLASS.
06. Theater Arts - Cruickshank
Theo, Marissa, PJ, Steven, Brandon, Frankie, and Alvin are in here. The rest are hella weird.
good schedule!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment