First off, I wanna send my prayers and thoughts out to Jennifer and her family. I am incredibly sorry for your loss. Keep your head up. I love you sister.
Ok, so today was an okay day. Woke up and got ready for freshman orientation, got there and tiff told me to go to Lichtenbergs so I did, and I got paired up with Delano to help out with Orth's advisory. Went to the little theater, hella awkward in there. We got split off to the advisories and turns out my little neighbor is in Orth's advisory, so yeah. Showed them around. BBQ, alll that good stuff. Basically spent the whole time w/ Marissa and Tiff. I think I already how next yr will be. After that, tiff came over for a while then my mom drove us to tanforan, we ate and then went to watch G.I. Joe, ran into Jasmine and Janessa w/ their 2 friends so we all watched it together [N/H], haha yeah.
Damnnn, how am I supposed to tell you what I want when I don't even know what I want for myself? This shit is so confusing and I go on and off with what I want. I wish I could tell you, but i really don't know.. Im sorry.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment