Damn dude, I know I hurt your feelings and shit like that, but I apologized, I OWNED up to my wrong doing but then there's you. Talking shit about me to my bestfriend, calling me a bitch. You got mad off a joke, I thought we were on that level, because if you really knew me, you'd know id never intetionally say something insulting to someone. I heard you say "we all make mistakes" and things along those lines tonight, why don't you follow off that bro? Instead of talkn mad shit about me. Everything I heard you say, you're doing the exact opposite. When I tell some ppl wsup, I always say "he's got the problem with me, I don't got any problem with him." And that's true. I feel dumb cus I've only said mad nice things about you bro (no homo) but I get repaid with this bullshit. And if I recall, I remember you telling me how you were a jerk to people too. But it goes to show you can be younger than someone and still be a bigger person than them. I just think its time to grow up bro.
But, goodjob to EVERYONE that did somethin at open mic, esp my bestfriend frankie. Im hella proud of you.
- lmfao big ups to my big bro theo.
+ thank you if you bought from us today!
+that circle at PE was crackin, haha.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment