Matthew Calderon
Monday, March 16, 2009
Major News
I am shaving my mustache March 29th, hahahah. I DONT GIVE A FUCK! no backing out!
- Soph Ex is HELLA close. Hw will start piling up.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
MCalderon
View my complete profile
Followers
Following
...wtf am I reading?
DAILY GRIND.
DenielMfknTanglao
Kris Agustin
mfjram.com
O J D G O T M E
phiggapino's Xanga
PJMZ
Tina Mangubat
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(103)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(7)
►
July
(12)
►
June
(9)
►
May
(16)
►
April
(14)
▼
March
(12)
Chill days at Linda Mar
Happy bday amanda!/All coming together
'angry' blog
Cold Stone Mix Off!
Milk? Chocolate Milk?
BITCHASSNESS
Major News
Yesterday
yeah
Practice what you preach
Wow
Seriously
►
February
(14)
►
January
(12)
►
2008
(43)
►
December
(12)
►
November
(11)
►
October
(6)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(1)
No comments:
Post a Comment