Monday, February 23, 2009

Love sick octopus

^ Thats for Frankie, lollll.

FEB26 4PM to 9PM- Join us at Chevy's for a fundraising event! (141 Hickey Blvd) see lyle, ralph, matt louie, tiff, nina or I for a flyer (or anyone else doing pie ranch)

Today kind of succked. In Bio I sat behind Frankie because I didn't want to sit next to Toni. Got a test back, 172/300 -____-, lol. We went to the library to do research. Read a book to Tiff, Marissa, and Frankie about depression, haha. Wtfuck, why did we chose to do octopi for our animal, that shit is hella gross. Haha.

Advisory - Got our transcript and our plan for JR YR. Theater Arts and Photography next yr for an elective... shitt maybe, haha. AP Wrld Hist and English, Chem for science and Physics during the summer? Alg II for math and then im set. Frankie and I our trying to have as many classes as we can together, HOPEFULLY its a good chance.

I forget what happened with break, haha.

Humanities - people don't know how to shut the fuck up!! fuck. BORING ASS CLASS TODAY.

Geometry - SOCAHTOA!!! Hella get thaat shit!

After school Frankie came over. ILOVEMONEY, GUITARHERO3, sims... haha

No comments: