So... my eyes only blog.
But today was hella fun dude. Amy and I (around 2) went to Walgreen's and got stuff for our care package for camp. I got hella shit for myself. Haha. Came home, vacuumed, read 'forgotten fire' and then got ready to go out w/ nikkole and frankie. We met at westlake and then went to In N Out, ate and we saw kay kovit. I realized I missed her, right when I saw her I kind of put away all the things I kinda held against her. She really is a good person... she is energetic, friendly, "bubbly". We all can be jerks at sometimes right? So why hold it against her. Met her fam from Virgina. Haha, she left then we did too. We walked to Colma and we took the bus to westlake, frank's mom picked us up there. Got home... I asked my mom if I could watch ABDC in the living room... and I get called selfish. wtfuckk! I feel like a simple no would be appropriate. Oh well, i'm over it now.
I managed to get a word in with theo and an 'excerpt' from our convo:
[21:51] PHiggaPINO: gonna suck without kris and brian
[21:51] MATTHEWisdope: hah yea
[21:51] MATTHEWisdope: idk what im boutta do, haha.
[21:52] PHiggaPINO: nancy frankie nikkole me joanne nina
[21:54] MATTHEWisdope: haha yea
So then I thought... damn 6 people. woohoo. hah... fuck.
Well, yea. thats all for now. 3 more days till camp.. I need it right now. I always am stressed out before I go, but I like it.. I have more things to get me connected w/ God.
