Well, today was boring. Did nothing but sit on my ass, watch TV, and play sims 2. Watched big brother today, Brian was evicted. Well yea, since this is kinda my own eyes I guess I'll some what spill.
Summer has been most def, bitter sweet. Everything has just kind of, slowed down. My friendships. Theo, Brian, Nikkole, everyone. The only people I talk to are Nancy, Frankie and Allan. It gets me kind of irritated because Theo and Brian don't even try to keep in touch with me. Its always me having to do the work. I mean, yea they are busy... but they can't even drop a text? What the hell is that. AND NOW, I kind of see through Jennifer's eyes, and why she had gotten upset with me last year for not keeping in touch. Its frustrating to go from talking to your brothers hella, to not at all. A few days ago I watched wanted with theo... fucking dead and annoying. I talked, he doesn't tell me shit anymore because of whatever reason I better not put on the web.. but its still the point of that gets me irritated. I kinda want to let him know, but whatever. Things will eventually pick up with all my friends.
Which leaves me w/ all my frs07 friends. I have officially lost hope. I only have hope for Jennifer and Deniel. Fucking miss them though. I don't like how we don't talk, yet I don't do anything about it? I have no idea why. Do they miss me the way I miss them? To be honest, I doubt it. I really do. I feel like, blaaah!! Damn... I miss everyone hella though.
I was in the shower this morning, and I thought to myself. "I hate Oceana". I hella thought I had left that mind frame... I'm going to tell myself its just a phase, because it most likely is.
FAMILY - Its actually been going pretty damn good... no one has been arguing and my mom and david have been getting along extremely well... I just hope the optimistic attitudes keep up around here... but basing this on the past.. it won't.
