" I never gave a fuck, I never gave a fuck about what niggas thought about me, I mean I did, but like, fuck it"
Since you don't want to talk about it, i guess i'll write about it. I also feel like people are only getting one side of a story that kind of goes way far back, and I don't want people changing their minds about me thinking I am a bad guy.
You were my bestfriend.. what happened dude? I feel like ever since.... happened it wasn't the same.. I'm not mad, it just really bugs me because I thought I had a solid place in your life, and the past few months have proven otherwise. Kind of feels like I don't know you anymore, but I guess the blame can go both ways, cus we both have changed a lot recently. I just see us growing far apart more and more everyday, and Idk it sucks. I talked to someone and they told me everything you said, and it was lame I heard from them, I kind of wished you told me earlier. The way I see it is that you kind of don't want me going my own way, while you're with him. You know I always have time for you, I just thought you already knew I dont like doing that whole 3rd wheel thing, so I thought you would know. I also told you this hella times, so yaww. And the whole situation with the bus, I know what I did was rude, but I didn't have those kind of intentions, it was a way of getting your attention because you had your ipod on. And just to put it out there, I never thought you were my bitch, EVER. I really don't think I treated you that way either.
I think I can finally admit that I am jealous of him because I feel like he stole my bestfriend, its nothing against him though. From here? I have no idea where to go on with you, I still love you, I will always be there for you, but it kinda showed me where I stand you know? Some people will get mad and say "oh you just blog shit and never confront it" well, i tried. so gtfo before you say shit.
+ Theres 2 sides to every story.
+ I am still the same person, IMO.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment