Yeah, I just wanted to blog then im genna sleep.
Today was a decent day, saw babe for a little then she leaves for vacation today =[
Went to tanfo then took 133 and my big bro theo got on the bus, had a talk with him, no homo.
Got to SSYC, hella ppl! A's game was boring as shit d0e, whatever tho, had good talks with karen. Frankie's mom dropped me and jenn off.
+ I read kris' blog, and that's exactly how I feel. This summer i've been kickin it with people I can see myself hanging out with in the future (besides theo, cus I know hes been busy, but he'll always be there, ya feelz? N/H). I have had hella talks to jenn, frankie, and jasmine e. how I felt about you can think a group of people are your friends, but when theres no school, they lose contact with you all together. I've tried to keep in touch during summer, but the phone works to ways. I guess I might be a little "butt hurt" about it, but its a lesson learned. I know who my nggz are now, and not genna bullshit time anymore w/ anyone else.
+ 3 times this month already? fuuuuck!! stop it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment