Sunday, June 7, 2009

summer

is ok so far, lol.
Yesterday I didn't really do much, went to my neighbors then around 7 I met up with Jenn and we sat at the cliffs, had a good talk, and started walking home around ~9.

Today I went to church (walked there), came home, Frankie came over and we went to taco bell, played sims, Jennifer came over and my mom drove us to the carnival, it was lightweight wack so we walked to Linda Mar.. ate at L&L and ran into Gabby and Diana, haha yeeeee! Then went to cold stone, walked to the beach and then went to my house. We learned how to jerk! Hahah helllla funny. Started to watch Forgetting Sarah Marshall, but they left around 10. Hella fun day.


i'm feelin you, lets see where this goes? lol. tired of getting fucked over in the end.

LATE.